FSJ Live is an online event on July 14th from 10am-2pm(AZ time) or 12pm-4pm(EST). You’ll purchase your bundle at my online store and create in the comfort of your own home. If you can’t watch Live, there are replay options.
Early bird registration is now through June 18th.
Bundles without dies and Bundles with dies are available.
FSJ Live Journey Holiday PLUS Bundle BD-0441 Includes:
Thankful Friends Stamp
Most Wonderful Stamp
Merry Everything Stamp
Cozy Winter Prints
Branch & Cone Die
Thankful Friends Die
Journey Holiday Trends Mini (1 copy)
Begins shipping the WEEK of June 25th, Item#: BD-0441, Price: $99.00
April is here and already flying on by. I’m super excited to be traveling to Cancun, Mexico this month for the Fun Stampers Journey Incentive Trip. I cannot thank you all enough for helping me earn that trip. Today I want to share the April Bloom Box stamp set with you. This months exclusive stamp set is called Love Life. This set is just gorgeous, I love the florals in this stamp set. Now, if you’re new to my blog and have never seen one of Bloom Box kits, head on over to my YouTube channel to watch my unboxing. Here is a direct link for the March 2018 Bloom Box video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p7y5VEUCWQ&t=23s.
Sign up for this monthly kit and receive a FREE Fun Stampers Journey Inspiration Book & Catalog (a $12.95 retail value) from me as a Thank You for joining Bloom Box. Our Inspiration Book & Catalog is over 300 color pages filled with inspiration to get you creating! You can sign up for the 6 month subscription option here: Bloom Box 6 Mos. Subscription or to order this kit only, click here: Bloom Box April 2018 Kit Only
Here are the projects you’ll be making in this kit, along with an additional project inspiration.
Today I am sharing my Magical Birthday Card using pan pastels, embossing, stamp and die cuts from Fun Stamper Journey. If you’re new to my blog, I am Alex Gomez, an Executive Manager Coach 29 with Fun Stampers Journey. The card I created for my niece Elizabeth’s birthday. While, I won’t be posting step by step directions, you can view my video tutorial HERE.
I filmed a quick tutorial of this card, as I am part of the Save the Crafty YouTuber video hop. The Save the Crafty YouTuber hop was put together by crafters, like me who want to help each other grow their audiences. YouTube is changing it’s rules, the Crafty YouTuber needs your support, your likes, your comments and subscription to our channels allows us to bring you these crafty tutorials. So please, watch my video and comment for a chance to win one of over 120 prizes.
See below for a full listing of the products I used on my cards. I am also giving away one of the cards I created, please leave me a comment below for a chance to win. I’ll be announcing a winner on February 19th.
Join me for a special crafting and cardmaking event. We will be creating 4 cards, using new products from the new Spring Into Summer Catalog all from your home. Grab your kit here: FSJ Live PLUS class bundle
Take a closer look at the cards we will be creating, filled with fun card making techniques.
Earn a free Mystery Box & Bloom Benefits with your purchase.
Early Bird registration (January 30 – February 14): $75 Basic / $112 Plus (with dies)
Regular registration rate (February 15 – 21): $99 Basic / $132 Plus (with dies)
Sign up for the basic registration or choose the PLUS kit which includes two matching die sets. For a closer look at the kits, check out the graphics I posted below.
Here’s a closer look at the FSJ Live PLUS registration bundle.
Hello and Happy New Year! January is a time for changes, resolutions, and staying or even getting organized and meeting goals. Today I wanted to show you how I keep organized and save time when creating cards and paper craft projects. I use Fun Stampers Journey’s Journey Stamp Storage Black & White Totes along with large storage pouches, and small storage pouches.
Here are some of my top 5 tips for getting organized.
1. Pre-cut your card bases. One of the time saving tips that I absolutely use is having pre-cut card bases ready to go. I store these pre-cut card bases in the large storage pouches inside the large journey stamp storage Black & White totes. This keeps my card bases organized and safe from dust.
2. Pre-cut your card layers. Don’t disrupt your creativity by wasting time cutting your layering pieces. Having card bases ready to layer on your cards makes card making a breeze. Store your layers using the small storage pouches and keep them files by color in either the large or small journey stamp storage totes.
3. Save scraps filed by color. One way to save paper is by saving scraps. You never know when you’ll need 2 inch slivers for a project. Keep your colors files in our large or small storage pouches for easy creating.
4. Keep cards filed by occasion. Having cards already made and ready to send out is ideal. When making a card, I like to create multiples of my favorites and keep them filed away in my small journey stamp storage totes. I also use my stamp storage totes to file past card class samples.
5. Keep projects in progress in a single tote. When going to crops or even working at home for card class, I like to keep all the items needed for a project together. One easy way to do this is by storing all the items needed for a card project in a storage tote. The totes offer a easy to grasp handle so they are great for traveling to crops.
I hope these tips and photos will help you stay organized this year. It’s a great time to stock up on these supplies because they are 20% off in the month of January 2017. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
Follow me Instagram at Alex Stamps for my planner crafty creations. If you’re not a planner girl and prefer to see mostly cards, check me out at FSDivas on Instagram.